Custom Production for Printers, Publishing and Printing
Linarts is a long-term partner of the most noteworthy publishing houses and printers for the development and production of plastic parts for books, diaries, calendars and more. The most common products we supply to printers are:
- Protective covers for direct gluing of a book (suitable for books with a large operational weight, e.g. travel dictionaries, technical manuals for cars, etc.).
- Slip-on covers for books, diaries or calendars
- Protective strips for calendars (table, wall, planning)
- Custom binders with their own printing and individual design modifications
- Custom folders made according to individual requirements and standard folders with their own print
Why we are a valued partner to printers?
- We know the typical problems you face. We help our customers prevent and solve them.
- We will design the required product for you, so you can devote yourself to your printing profession. Contact us with the basic parameters, functional requirements, appearance, etc. The rest is our job!
- We have long-term experience in the field of glued book covers. You will receive from us a cover designed with regard to the technological options with which the binding will be processed (e.g. adjustment of the thickness, softness or flexibility of the cover).
Glued Book Covers - The Course of One Collaboration
- The customer came to us with a request to produce a glued cover for a workshop manual. He had only the most basic parameters (dimensions and graphic design of the print).
- We created an accurate cover drawing and designed detailed material specifications.
- Based on the required quantity and intended use, we proposed an optimal printing method that would be cost-effective and would withstand the expected rough handling of the printed matter.
- We requested a book block as a sample, on which we tested the cover prototype and fine-tuned the details.
- We provided the customer with a series of cover samples to test the quality of performance with the gluing technology.
- Testing showed an increased error rate in the quality of the connection between the cover and the inserted paper block.
- Based on our experience, we proposed a change in the material parameters of the glued cover in order to increase the flexibility and softness of the material.
- We supplied the customer with covers that his technology allowed him to process in a flawless way.
We can do it with plastics!
We are experts in plastic and cardboard products for printers. See for yourself! We will be happy to help you.